Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LiDL said:
I'm sure it wont take long ;)
Well, next I'd like to see a garage section, where someone can click on your profile can see your car, like on the other site.
A motorsport discussion forum.
Free petrol for area reps. :D

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
eggcatcher said:
Well, next I'd like to see a garage section, where someone can click on your profile can see your car, like on the other site.
Closest you'll get to that is a link tothis page, on your profile, that way it'll keep things on the forum current rather than seperating new stuff away from the current feed..

search.php?keywords=&terms=all&author=eggcatcher&fid[]=4&sc=1&sf=firstpost&sk=t&sd=d&sr=topics&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

eggcatcher said:
done : viewforum.php?f=81

eggcatcher said:
if you pm me your credit card details, I'll get that sorted for the rest of the reps, very kind of you to offer that

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Wow I really like that garage idea I had.. look I did it already, to add pictures to your garage post pics in the Pics of Your Car forum, that way people can see them as they happen when they are browsing or click the link under your name to see all the pics of your car... :) you dont have to keep 2 places updated, people know when you update..

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
good idea boss glad you thought of that

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LiDL said:
eggcatcher said:
Closest you'll get to that is a link tothis page, on your profile, that way it'll keep things on the forum current rather than seperating new stuff away from the current feed..

http://hyundaicoupeclub.co.uk/search.ph ... atcher&fid[]=4&sc=1&sf=firstpost&sk=t&sd=d&sr=topics&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

eggcatcher said:
done : http://hyundaicoupeclub.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=81

eggcatcher said:
if you pm me your credit card details, I'll get that sorted for the rest of the reps, very kind of you to offer that
Thanks on the first 2, and by free petrol, I wasn't offering, I was implying I wanted some? The prices are going to go up again soon, as theres nearly 20 tankers, more arriving all the time, off the coast near me, they won't unload the oil until the price goes up, which it will as soon as we run low, which will happen, as we pump our own north sea oil to the french.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.