Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't beleive you Lidl, it took me 90 mins to upload my pics, and put them on both sites, only to get told I'd have to re-do them with numberplates obscured. So its been 3 hours to get them edited and up again, then i see you've not obscured yours.
Dupleman can you keep posting "still see plates" on here too please? :D

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
if another member requests you obscure their numberplate, then it's polite to do so (I guess), however there's no need to do them all as we have our numberplates on display all day every day.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
personally it doesnt bother me but dont break site rules as some people are very bothered

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So to avoid confusion, I can leave them on here, but not elsewhere? I was up til 12.15 this morning posting them, removing them, covering the plates, then reposting them.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Unless someone personally asks me to cover up their plate, I wouldnt do it mate! As LiDL points out everyones number plates are on show all day everyday

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
LiDL said:
site rules?
talking about their's at ukhcs as he's talking about ukhcs where i printed still see them.please try and keep up boss ;)

yep we have no problem here unless someone asks for them removed

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
ashgen1 said:
he means the ones he makes up when their needed :lol:
thats not true.......oy you infraction there iv warned you before about using the word he twice in a message.....rule 23,section 3 sub section 5 :lol: :lol: :lol:
the lesson is-obey the rules on each site.macker has a thing about plates showing so you have to play by his rules.we dont have that rule so there we go
walk the line,you'll be fine :D

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Speaking of things to obscure, has anyone seen morgans pic of all of us stood in front of the cars, Lilds done a good job of obscuring himself behind me.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
yes i thought you'd put weight on

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.