Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took these photos on Tuesday, i have now got the clear side repeaters on looks so much better!! the roads round were i took these were mad though its in the forest and was just like an ice rink!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh cheers guys! :D it is such a good spot and was lucky this time the water was high enough to do it! i took them with a really good camera so they were quite big n they wouldnt upload any bigger which suxs!

·
Registered
13,269 Posts
really good pics mate.tip of the day..........dont eat yellow snow

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
ANDY-Tuscani said:
I took them with a really good camera so they were quite big n they wouldnt upload any bigger which suxs!
You could upload them to photobucket and then paste the link to your album here. That way we could see the bigger versions.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Yup. Not got any pics of it but it fits a treat. DVLA man at the motor show reckoned it was legal to use an import size plate on an imported car (and not necessarily privately imported), especially if it's been designed for a certain size plate. I'd argue that the blanking area in the lower grill slots shows it's designed for that size. It's also a big enough plate to fit UK standard size letters. Mine's also got a dark blue border plus a Hyundai badge where the UK / Euro flag would go. Not strictly legal but it passed the MOT - also reduces the range of vehicles someone can stick your plates on if they nick them. Worth keeping your old plates in case you get any trouble. I am not a lawyer...

Demon plates were great to deal with; be aware you can just delete their branding that they add as a default when you start creating a plate. They still print their details very small at the edge of the plate, which as all the law requires, not a big advert across the bottom.

My old plates had borders that said "Richmond Hyundai - when all you want is everything". :oops: They just had to go.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.