Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still got alot of parts left over from a damaged F2 evo engine I robbed the cams from, is there anything else worth having, or just flog the remaining parts?
Already planning on selling the gearbox, but I'm thinking of the little things, like HT leads, plugs and fuel injectors, are they the same as the SE or any better?

·
Registered
51 Posts
It's only the cams that were different on an F2 Evo. I'd keep all that other stuff though (leads, injectors, sensors,ect).

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just started cleaning out the spare throttle body, ordered an oil catch tank, so hopefully once both are fitted I'll have less gunk going through.
Any ideas what to do with a Cam-less engine, with major damage the pulley end, and a bent bottom shaft?

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
eggcatcher said:
Any ideas what to do with a Cam-less engine, with major damage the pulley end, and a bent bottom shaft?
Turn it in to a feature coffee table for the fornt room. Or shove a hose pipe in it and turn it into a water fountain for the garden.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Id give it a good steam clean. You dont want the mrs giving you grief for getting oil on the carpet. :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts