Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dont mind collecting, all i ask is it works and doesnt leak as im overheading cos mines pooped...

cheers

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Get a carton of eggs, crack one and put it into the radiator for a tempary fix, then take the remaining eggs, and use the heat from he overheated engine to fry yourself an egg sarnie.

Don't use easter eggs though, they'll melt and it'll look like someones crapped on your engine

Alternatively try getting into contact with the seller of this
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Hyundai-Coupe-Evo ... 27adda483e
The radiator will fit, but be warned, the seller is either incredibly stupid, or incredably good at taking money, as any sharp eyed people on here will notice its not an F2 evo, yet I've asked a few things about it and got crazy explanations as to why its not got an F2 evo bumper, spoiler and is registered too early. Sooner or later some mug will buy F2 evo parts off it.

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha cheers, i kinda run out of easter eggs a while ago so no chance of them going in!

does the egg thing work then?

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Is an old mans tale, your grandad will tell you he's done it on his Ford Anglia, and it probably did.
Wouldn't recommend it, its only a tempary thing anyway, you can get radweld for that these days, but thats only a get me home thing. Contact that seller in the link above and see how much he wants for radiator.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.