Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i got my concepto rear diffuser back.we tried various things to make it match completely to body but it just wont-no matter what you try to fill it in it just vibrates too much.its a nice item though and changes the back end look.pushing on with my front lip now!

tbh not worth the money to ship from usa.luckily i got mine from tris so worth the cash i paid

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
any chance of a before and after pic, because tbh I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking at (but I'm not farmilliar with the back end of the gen 3)

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the piece between the exhausts

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no there's a lip..............

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Hmmmmm :roll: i think it makes the bag end look like its sagging down.. Not sure on this one dupe perhaps it will grow on me?

any chance of a distance shot?

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

better one here

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
is that before or after the public execution? :D

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Like diffusers, they look good if your going for an agressive DTM style look, with loads of aero bits sticking out, you may get away with that one though, as its quite subtle. I can just see the bits hanging down, assuming its just for the look rather than the extra grip, as its tiny compared to DTM or GT diffusers. Can't see a fwd car needing all the grip you can get from a DTM one, they give almost the double the grip of a rear wing, also one of those wouldn't look that good.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
spot on the concepto diffuser is just for looks

·
Registered
212 Posts
thedupleman said:
no there's a lip..............
This is a sad and sorry sight. I wish there were more of these in the breakers around me though (although it must be a good sign that there aren't)

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
it looks better in the distance shot, but prob need to see in the flesh and from all angles to judge properly! still tho its something different!

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
like a gen2 front end you mean

·
Registered
212 Posts
Now i've had a proper look at it I actually think it looks quite nice mate. Have you done anything with the front of it? Im actually trying to get my hands on a front diffuser for mine but do you think i can find any?!? haha

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
they do appear occasionally..........iv got a front lip i must get on............

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
here is my lip still being worn(at that time)by jack

1 - 20 of 38 Posts