Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we are from a french hyundai coupe club visiting ireland and we thing it will be very interesting to meet some of you. i will tell you more after fews answers from you.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
great,i give you all details of our trip:ariving dublin sept 8th for one night
sept 9th cork for one night we don't know where exactly, we will see once there.then kerry ring from sept 10th for 2 nights kenmare.from sept 12th for 3 nights cahersiveen.we leave from shannon to bristol sept 15th for 2 nights. back home on sept 17th: montpellier, marseille and clermont ferrand. we are 3 couples coming to see the possibilités of organising a larger meeting with our hyundai coupes.
we hope you can manage to meet us,it will be fantastic meeting, around the same passion and very good exchange.

·
Registered
340 Posts
two of us live just outside of dublin so we could meet you on your first night, i know also one guy lives in cork but he is currently living in the usa but he may be home, i will find out for you!

leave it with me and i'm pm you and we can organise something to meet up and maybe take you around dublin the first day??

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wouha! this is great and very "exiating" i don't remember realy how we wright that word.
ok i wait for pm.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hello berni-mac, it seems my mails does not work very good and i still don't know if we'll meet you and mich or not. please tell me the answer here.
thank you hope to see you
pépite

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes i did receive your mail and wait this great moment :p miguel, one of us would like to know where to buy a exhaust line for gen3 v6 in irelande. do you know any place for it :?:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.