Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, we are from a french hyundai coupé club,visinting ireland from sept 8th for about a week, and we would like to meet some members of the irish hyundai club if there is any? we will be also visiting bristol on our return.we thing it could be interesting to meet some of you.i tell you more about our club after some of your answers.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
PM berni-mac! Hes one of our guys over in ireland! Hes probably the best man to speak to whilst your over there!

As for bristol if i can make it then im definately up for meeting you guys! Post some pics of your cars too mate :D

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
sounds interesting but im afraid i wont be here :(

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good, very good, i can see, you forum and club works strong.thanks for your answers,as you know, i'm new on your forum and i have to study it, and ashgen1, i don't know what's pics mean? it will be a great pleasure to meet you, we're arriving in bristol on sept 8th, 11.40 and leaving the same day for dublin at 14.05, just time to eat,and return to bristol sept 15th from shannon landing 23.40 we stay 2 nights and sept 17th we leave for home at 14.55 all by ryanair.
it sound in a good way to meet berni-mal in ireland, and we hope it can be possible also for you in bristol.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
pepite said:
ashgen1, i don't know what's pics mean?
My apologies mate! Ill try me best here bare with me....
poster quelques images de vos voitures

is that right? its been a while since i did french at school :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.