Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
over near my gf mam's house last nite, SUPER icy and came over the lil bridge to a ice rink not a road (who would have know they left an ice rink on the road!!) hit the wall on the other side! not very nice!!

the main thing me and my gf are fine! so it's only a car i suppose, just abit gutted!

please everyone be very careful with the icy condition at the min! this could have been alot worst if i wasn't goin 5-10mph! literally!

·
Registered
13,356 Posts
ouch.thats a shame

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
drk said:
Feel sorry for you mate.
Problem is, that it doesn't snow much in UK and there is no time to get use to it.
We have problems every year, and every year nothing is done in time, but if it was a quiet side road then nothing would have been done anyway.
Gutted for you, but happy to see your're fixing the problem, not running out and buying a Gen3 at the 1st sign of trouble :lol:

·
Registered
95 Posts
eggcatcher said:
drk said:
Feel sorry for you mate.
Problem is, that it doesn't snow much in UK and there is no time to get use to it.
We have problems every year, and every year nothing is done in time, but if it was a quiet side road then nothing would have been done anyway.
Gutted for you, but happy to see your're fixing the problem, not running out and buying a Gen3 at the 1st sign of trouble :lol:
It is true mate. But you see, I was born in a cold Country, and despite of heavy snow every year nothing was done on time, so the only way to survive in this conditions was to learn to drive on icy and covered with snow roads. And I f****** miss that :D
Oh! Last year it was snowing on the island, and because of that the roads were deserted! That was fun!!! First time in Coupe!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.