Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been busy negotiating some discounts and deals this week, and although many are still to come in, I've started to add some of the confirmed ones to the Member Offers & Discounts section of the site, so far we have bodykits (for gen 1,2 and 3), alloy wheels and oil.

Will keep you updated here as the Member Offers & Discounts forum doesnt register as new content added when I add the banners.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Great stuff LiDL, I was just looking at STX the other, welcome news!!!

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really quite excited to have Led Depot offering our members 10% off online purchases.. not least because I have a odd fetish for leds and shiney things :lol:

I've personally ordered a number of products from here, and you can see examples of there products on pictures of my car (front grill, under doors and boot build) it's top stuff and a great company when it comes to customer service.

keep you're eye out for tutorials using leds as I've got one or two ideas on the cards :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Great stuff!! See pop quiz, you might like my project when I reveal! Although I won't be ready for Saturday unfortunately :(

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
25% off Wolfrace alloy wheels! and something on the cards for race-cameras coming up early next week! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.