Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Hi really liking the car but not a fan of the spoiler, Just looks like its plonked on in that last pic and does not go with the car at all IMO

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
ditto with the spoiler, love the style of the wheels, but tinking maybe those rims powder coated black will suit that car better.

·
Registered
73 Posts
liking the wheels but have to agree with others about the spoiler but its your car so dont really matter what others say keep it up but would also look better lowered so the tyres are just below the tyres.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
like the wheels loath the spoiler.i dont like it now i see the wheels.the rest is fab though and i love your new rims

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Comments are pretty much as I expected. I know there's very few people out there who like the GT Wing. It really is an aquired taste. I considered powder-coating the wheels black, but I think the grey colour ties in with the carbon fibre bonnet. Getting the roof and the end-plates of the spoiler wrapped in Carbon fibre soon so it should look better then.

Oh, and its due its anual wash soon

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Could do with a nice sideskirts to go with the front and back. Must admit I would have gonw with the warrior bumper. Love the carbon fibre hood but not sure about the spoiler. Carbo wrap would make it come togther better, but keep at it fella. I'm sure it will look amazing when u finish all your mods.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Working on fitting a pair of Pug 206 side skirts. Lot of fibre-glassing to do. Weather is way too bad to be working outdoors tho.

Planning on getting the end plates on the spoiler and the roof wrapped in CF vinyl.

·
Registered
461 Posts
looking good ****
dont listen to them about your marmite sponsored spoiler lol
five spokes the way to go
lets see some picks of the skirts being modified walkthrough maybee ?

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'll post some pics of the skirts as soon as I start working on them again. Doing a fibreglass boot build at the moment, which I should have finished in a few weeks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts