Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
stoke on trent police following complaints by locals have declared staffs a no go cruising area.as well as getting a court order to remove more than 2 cars they deem as congregating and they have also got an order allowing them to stop more than 5 cars they term as travelling in a convoy,big signs have appeared round the festival park at stoke "car cruises are illegal"........we already know staffs hate boy racers but this goes too far.local towns have also complained of an increase in anti social behaviour cos the gangs are gathering in smaller groups there

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Its another case of modders getting persecuted because of a few twats.
I know from my doorjob the Police are useless with handling problems in town centres, I've seen them too scared to break up fights, yet the same coppers have no probs moving on a car parked in a car park.
Still can't beat the incident last year, me and a mate were the only 2 on yarmouth seafront, had left off work at 3am, were parked next to each other, as it was frosty we had to sit there and defrost, I'd been sat there 2 mins when i got a copper approach me and told me he'd had complaints about the noise we were making with our stereos, even after showing him neither of us had installs, he still threatened us with a fine if we didn't move off immediately.
The same night someone was arrested for possession of a knife, and realeased without charge, so I now know parking a modified car outside where I work is far more serious than carrying a knife.

·
Registered
13,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahahha as richard littlejohn says.............mind how you go

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
! thing I forgot to mention is that the Immigrants who try and join the Yarmouth car meets with all sorts of unroadworthy crap never get pulled, as they just play the racial harrassment game, so the Police are scared to pull them.

·
Registered
13,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
funny how different cop forces dont bother as much as others

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.