Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every Wednesday alot of cars from all sorts of weird and wonderful places meet at teeside park near the showcase cinema.

postcode: TS17 7BT

The turn out is normally 200 cars +

There are about 5 unmarkeds here perweek so it is controlled they WILL leave you alone if you dont do stupid things, im alright with most of the police that patrol it some even have some pretty nice rides themselves.

We will be at the furthers most end from the entrance, you shouldn't be able to miss us, both Gen1's mine Millers is red with a black bonnet, and lidls is bright green with anime girl on the side

Everyone is welcome to come say hi.

·
Registered
2 Posts
pick my new SIII up tomoz so might pop ova on weds if this is still happening, and get a few idea's for mods if thats ook?

·
Registered
260 Posts
I will try and make it up for one of these but it'll take some organising on my part!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
miller im sure i sat with you guys before in my friend lews gen 1 coupe in green ? i just bought a gen 3 and may pop over one wed night , cheers

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
millers is the gen1 copy of mine.........except it has no spoiler so looks like a push me pull you

·
Registered
32 Posts
i may pop over on wednesday my friend lew has a gen 1 coupe and i just bought a standard gen 3 coupe , preety slick cars :)

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
These meets havent been as well attended by the coupe folks recently due to cash, christmas, cold etc.

I know there's going to be a meet in sunderland next month on a saturday date tbc where eggcatcher is heading up from down south, and we hope to get a few from the area attending.. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
let me know i might try and attend not much on at work at mo

·
Registered
534 Posts
LiDL said:
These meets havent been as well attended by the coupe folks recently due to cash, christmas, cold etc.

I know there's going to be a meet in sunderland next month on a saturday date tbc where eggcatcher is heading up from down south, and we hope to get a few from the area attending.. I'll keep you posted.
Make sure it's not the 6th as I'm busy that Saturday :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.