Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im a new member so i have much to learn. Something that has come to me is the speed of my hyundai coupe (s3 2.0 litre ). I have been thinking of adding a turbo. I came across this post about a NGM stealth turbo kit :

http://www.hyundaistreettuning.be/websi ... enter.html

what do u guys think about it ? any good ? and what kind of 0-60mph time gain will i get ?

Thanks

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
ngm is really good they have their own forum called hyundai house of power.but if you do it you'll invalidate your warranty.this is one of the few things where they will totally refuse to honour your warranty

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank for that fella. Im getting told this quite a lot but im a bit ignorant. I need my s3 to start shifting off the line faster. If i have any engine problems i can always chuck it in my garage to get the work done

Appreciate the support

·
Registered
13,388 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for that fella , im shredding up my warranty papers as we speak :D

Im thinking of getting a NGM turbo but im torn between that and the supercharger? what would you recommend?

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
alot of people have gone with supercharger.but anything from ngm is good.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cheers mate, im jus gona have to bang my head around what its gona be supercharger or turbo? :roll:

·
Banned
169 Posts
I believe I'm right in saying that most people with the 2.0 go for the turbo, whereas most with the 2.7 go for the charger.

Either way make sure you do your homework, make sure you've got the cash and make sure it's done properly! People on here have done it properly and ended up with really good cars, others have cut corners and end up ruining their cars.

As long as you're prepared to be sensible and listen to people's advice, which it seems you are happy to do, I'm sure you'll be fine!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the advise mate. Apreciate it. I wanna set it up right, so all the advise i get it i will listen to. You guys seem to know more abvout the hyundai then me :)

At the moment im thinking an ngm turbo stage 1 will do my hyundai a whole load of good

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
yeah he seems to be right.most people with a 2 litre do seem turbo inclined

1 - 11 of 11 Posts