Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to an unfortunate meeting with the bolt on the bottom of my gate I need an Off Side oversill for an S111 preferably black if you can help I would be grateful. :oops:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
pete thompsons:
01302 842690

I bought a few parts from them so far, definitely try to haggle with them, but theyre breaking an siii with near on most parts available.
If you ring them tomorrow or at any rate some time soon and they got what you need and for a decent price ask them to throw in the plugs with as much wire left on for both the heated seat buttons (mention i recommended them to you because Ive been buying loads of parts off them from this car lately, and I tried to mail them to ask when I bought the switches from them off ebay) - then forward them on to me (as a kind of comission ;) )

I bought the Siii handbrake and gear consol off them (among many other parts) but they didnt include the buttons, so I bought the buttons seperate and intend to wire them up to footwell neons but need the plugs for the wiring DIY lol, but they clearly did'nt get the message... as when I was buying other parts they happily threw in the clock/switch wiring plug for the centre console DIY I have on the go hehe.

If they can't sort it for you or won't throw it in I'll give them a ring anyway but imagine I'll have to pay for at least postage as it wont be coming with anything else, and may have a minimum spend - it could all get messy for the sake of 2 little plugs with some wire attached hehe.

Back on topic though - they're good guys there, should sort you out no problems, and unlike a lot of other breakers I've tried since deciding on this gen3-siii project they aren't a ripoff or scam run by immigrants :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi
Thanks for your help I was lucky and found a write off with only 50 miles the guy sold me the sill for £50 cost me £15 for the clips from Hyundai though

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.