Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like to give the car a good wash and probably spend a couple of hours every other Sunday cleaning. What about you, do you throw a bucket at it once in a blue moon? jet wash it weekly or even throw it throw it through the rotating brushes of doom every thursday night?

·
Registered
734 Posts
At the moment I've been all over the place with work and been a mixture of tired and ill, therefore not feeling much like cleaning.

On average it's been washed every 1-2 months or so at the moment :oops: A full valet and the rest quick wash/waxes.

Will get a quick clean tomorrow, at least, before the meet on Sunday though :mrgreen: got to have her looking nice for her first meet.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I generally take it down a local hand wash for the general clean and then polish it up and do the interiors myself every other weekend or so.

·
Registered
24 Posts
i wash mine every weekend and on monday its coverd in crap again because of where i work (very dusty) so it only ever looks clean 2 days of the week :(

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There's a guy up here does it and we get the turners cars done before big shows, he's mobile and we get a big discount for having so many cars done :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts