Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
myself and lidl have been talking about what exactly we can do graphics wise on my car,and im pretty certain a good idea would be to use my car to get the club noticed abit more.now obviously we want it to say UKHCC on the side-but any ideas for exactly how we can pull this off? photoshop ideas would be welcome

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
How about Korean letters, translated they'd say "I wish I had a Gen1". :lol:
And thats a slap on the wrist from Lidl for starting a Gen war.
Seriously though, Korean letters, could work as part of a graphic, you could have "UKHCC" in Korean letters on top, with English translation below it. Or huge Korean, with "UKHCC" in English printed over it. You could have the letter spell anything you wanted, even your name, useful then if you ever have to fill out a form in Korean.
It'd be different, people will stop to look at it.
Also whatever pattern you decide on, make sure the letters are a differnt colour to the rest of the graphics, as it'll be easier to make out UKHCC then.
If I knew how to use photoshop then I'd attempt a design of the above.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tut tut no gen wars on here mr eggcatcher.we are all part of the same wonderful universe.

also stopping you photoshopping is the fact you cant speak korean.interesting idea though.
decal has got to be black-unless im convinced otherwise

·
Registered
34 Posts
Daz don't do it it will look tacky, there is such a thing as going TOO far and that would be it, with anything to do with vinyl you should be taking what is on off instead of adding to it

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:?: how can i take off what is not on :?:
being as this site is run by a man who makes vinyl for a living im sure this will be a popular view lol

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i like whats on!

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
thedupleman said:
tut tut no gen wars on here mr eggcatcher.we are all part of the same wonderful universe.

also stopping you photoshopping is the fact you cant speak korean.interesting idea though.
decal has got to be black-unless im convinced otherwise
Must be a translation website somewhere. Lol, maybe I'll experiment with that idea myself, just one prob, can anyone, a bit more computer illiterate than me, tell me how to use photoshop?

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I think you need an image with ukhcc blended in... Reason being if you were to just have writing i for one wouldnt even bother reading it, but, if there was a picture then id look.... Also i think black could possibly look too much on your car id go for a pale red so it looks shadowed if that makes sense?

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes that makes sense ash.what image though

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes thats the one i was thinking of ash and i know lidl can do that-he designed it after all! i like the colour on the red 3.5.what do you think

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
hmm.. bet it would look better than in orange ;)

right.. I'm back.. we have to get this sorted by christmas meet (just for comedy sake :twisted: )

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
there are times.........i hate you lol :D :D

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Don't worry about that, ive got the big rear window "HyundaiCoupeClub.co.uk", and 2 smaller side UKHCC window vinyls to a Hyundaicoupe.info meet.
Guess im going to find a hammer through all my windows then.
All this planning makes me want to look at getting mine done too. Wait til after the respray though.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well when you think about it im 3rd highest poster on ukhcf,i love the site and always have and i now share my time between here and there,obviously i check here alot more being a moderator.i like to give my all to both sites and contribute what i can.remember lidls a high poster too,as is ash.scouts on here and he's a mod on ukhcf.its nice we all get on.i would hate to see a situation like new tiburon and hyundai house of power where people are on both and others are banned from one so on the other.its a silly situation and not needed.we are the growing one,we need to grow faster and get some more topics on,we're helping to do that by advertising.anyone on the ukhcf who doesnt like it knows they can approach me but at end of day im not bothered its my car,it also advertises the ukhcf and new tiburon and it'll soon advertise HHOP.......if a certain vinyl maker stops dragging it out lol

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
it could be an age thing i suppose-he seems very tired these days lol..........will we be ready for the meet though............

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
ashgen1 said:
he's too busy making fried eggs in toasty makers and the worlds largest wotsit sandwich :lol:
a boys gotta have a hobby. :)

stop your winging, I'll get to it

1 - 20 of 23 Posts