Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i got the car back from the bodyshop yesterday after having a rusty wheel arch sorted, rotten sills welded, the dash and front and back bumpers resprayed! Obviously with having the wheel arches sorted they said they would probably have to remove the head from the vinyl as otherwise they would have to laquer over it which to be honest i didnt want them to do. So i ok'd them to remove the head knowing that i could speak to LiDL and have the neccessary replacements sent. Unfortunately that was translated as yeh ok remove the lot! So they have So now im left with

Now ive been thinking about it for a while and im still undecided where to go from here! Things im thinking are:-

- get the girl done again
- go for something completely different while i have a blank canvass
- Vinyl the bonnet and roof in white leaving the sides clear (if i go for this i may have the wheels done all white)
- Vinyl the bonnet and roof in white and have the girl or something else on the sides

im open to all opinions, suggestions, critcisms... whatever, so let rip guys tell me what you think!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Looks gorgeous as she is at the moment. I think white wheels could work really well, but i'd get it photoshopped first :p

·
Registered
340 Posts
i think you should learn how to park, you missed the driveway by a mile!! hehe

i'm thinking white bonnet and roof, then wheels and then some furturistic stripes?? (i cnt spell)

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lmao @ berni next doors cat is no longer a problem ;-)

i dont know what to do at the moment ill have to have a chat with the main man at some point and see what he thinks

·
Registered
340 Posts
aww the poor cat, it did nothing to you, you poo parker person!! hehe

yea i'm liking the black and white theme man, really think it could work, try get muan or someone to photoshop it properly tho! (sorry for using muan but i know he rocks at photoshop) :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
I must say I liked the anime girl and I'm not too sure on a white bonnet.....dunno I think she looks lovely all black!! More anime!!! :mrgreen:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts