Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to see what the favourite colour is for the coupes.
The Gen3 misses out on a lot of colours, as far as Im aware they only had Black, Blue, Navy, Red, Silver, Yellow or White (Im sure Dupleman will correct me if theres more).
But going back to the Gen1 we also had Burgundy, Dark Green, Mid Green (Lidls Gen1), that lime greeny yellow, and I'm sure there was a dark purple although I've only ever seen one of those. Also that light Blue that was F2 only (Johnty40s car). Thinks thats all of the colours, Im sure you'll point out if I missed any.
My Favourite was that dark Purple one I saw, worst had got to be that horrible lime greeny Yellow.

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
mines tropical green, which was a limited ed colour.

For me a black car kept clean and polished is beautiful

·
Registered
881 Posts
I don't want to sound biased because I have a blue Gen3, but blue is my favorite coupe colour.

Although I'd love a white TSIII

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Hmmm My top 5 would have to be,
  • Red[/*]
  • Blue[/*]
  • Yellow[/*]
  • Black[/*]
  • White[/*]

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
there was loads more colours elsewhere-a cherry metallic red in america and burnt orange colour and loads of others.hyundai uk is ****e and doesnt take the correct colours

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
like **** said not being biased but gen3/3.5 blue all the way. red and black wen they are polished are mint!!

love the american burnt orange too, shame they didnt sell that here

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Another one I've remembered but only seen on a Gen2, a similar shade of green to Lidls Gen1, but less of metalic shine to it.
I noticed everyones voting for the colour of their own car :D
Or Gen3 colours.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
i love black coupes obviously, but then you cant really beat a good red one! that being said the white ts111 is amazing and that acid yellow gen1 is a personal favourite of mine! theres not really any colour i can say i dont like though to be honest

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I love the Blue F2 colour... and obviously the Blue on my F2 Evo.

Big fan of the White TSIII too!!

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think I'll have to start a new topic, "whats your favourite coupe colour if you can't pick your own?" :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well if I'm not allowed to mention yellow, the colours would have to run:

Blue, black, red, silver, white..... I'm not a big fan of white cars.

My missus on the other hand would probably go for a shocking pink.... if ever anyone at Hyundai drank enough Absinthe in order to produce one.

·
Registered
974 Posts
eggcatcher said:
The Gen3 misses out on a lot of colours, as far as Im aware they only had Black, Blue, Navy, Red, Silver, Yellow or White (Im sure Dupleman will correct me if theres more).
But going back to the Gen1 we also had Burgundy, Dark Green, Mid Green (Lidls Gen1), that lime greeny yellow, and I'm sure there was a dark purple although I've only ever seen one of those. Also that light Blue that was F2 only (Johnty40s car). Thinks thats all of the colours, Im sure you'll point out if I missed any.
My Favourite was that dark Purple one I saw, worst had got to be that horrible lime greeny Yellow.
OI OI!!!! I'll have you know that "horrible lime greeny yellow" has a name and it's "funny yellow". And it happens to be the colour of mine. Although it does remind me of the colour of my bile in the very early hours of a Sunday morning and I am constantly thinking of ways to break up the bulk of the colour or hiding it wherever possible. On the plus side no one pulls out in front of me and says they didn't see me.
But as for favourite colour it'd have to be the red that the '58 plate SIII in the road next to mine is.

·
Premium Member
5,282 Posts
Wrong Davsurfa the 'Lime greeny yellow' referred to is Tropical Green Mica, there was also Funny yellow

·
Registered
36 Posts
Davsurfa said:
eggcatcher said:
OI OI!!!! I'll have you know that "horrible lime greeny yellow" has a name and it's "funny yellow". And it happens to be the colour of mine. Although it does remind me of the colour of my bile in the very early hours of a Sunday morning and I am constantly thinking of ways to break up the bulk of the colour or hiding it wherever possible. On the plus side no one pulls out in front of me and says they didn't see me.
But as for favourite colour it'd have to be the red that the '58 plate SIII in the road next to mine is.
Either that, or they're frightened it's contagious... ;)
Sorry Davsurfa, new member - just testing how lippy I can be.
I hope it's taken in te spirit that' it's intended.

·
Registered
974 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: Ah but it is!! There are now two other coupes in Daventry that are the same colour!! Funny Yellow coupes will take over the world!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: MMmmmwwaahhhahahah!!!!!!

·
Registered
974 Posts
scout said:
Wrong Davsurfa the 'Lime greeny yellow' referred to is Tropical Green Mica, there was also Funny yellow
I stand corrected. I thought Eggcatcher was having a pop at yellow coupes. I didn't realise there was a different yellow to mine.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts