Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whilst at work last night my car was parked in the staff carpark at the front of the club, one of the other doormen radioed me to say some ****** up bloke was sitting on my car, when I went to investigate, he was telling passing Girls the car was his, and if they gave him their number he'd take them for a spin in it. At which point he found out for the second time in 10 minutes how far doormen can throw people!
I can't understand why do it in the first place, I know people do it with Ferraris, Lambos etc, but a Gen1?! I know its my pride and joy, but its not quite a Ferrari.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
just a ****** up loser who'll never do well probably.in his drunked state it probably looked like a porshe
then again he could be a museum curator.they are interested in ancient museum pieces :evil: :evil: :D :lol:

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Museum pieces? On another thread a certain moderator said we wanted no Gen wars on here, maybe you should slap your own wrist.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
why do you think i said it lol! im allowed i have one too,in the guise of nicolas.and for the record i think the gen1 IS THE best looking coupe.i still love the swoopy lines and drive nics on regular occasions

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thedupleman said:
why do you think i said it lol! im allowed i have one too,in the guise of nicolas.and for the record i think the gen1 IS THE best looking coupe.i still love the swoopy lines and drive nics on regular occasions
I think I'll have that as my sig, for all gen1 owners to see :D
back on topic, ive been told I should take people claiming my car as theres as a compliment.
Maybe would have if he wasn't sat on it!

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
if i see that appear as your sig il edit it!! lol

as lidl would say "people who touch my car i wanna break their face"(he has a way with words they flow like poetry lol)
nothing worse than some clown messing with your car but sat on it!!! he's lucky he's still walking!

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Unfortunately due to closer Police/Doorman relations these days, there was 2 vans full of coppers around, got away with throwing him away from the car, but didn't want to push my luck.
I got a good memory for faces though....

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
no doubt its burned into your mind lol

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: funny lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts