Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right, i knew when i bought the car the window was dodgy, but 2nite the drivers window got stuck all the way down, the switch wont bring it back up, so im going to take the door apart tomorow, what should i look for? and how do i know if its the motor, regulator or switch???? also, if i need a new part, where do i buy from and how much am i looking at???

cheers

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
your gonna be guessing here mate.unplug the motor and give it a bang.if it goes up.........leave it up and its that!

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Didn't you mention before it was slow? Possibly a dead motor, as if it was a dud-connection it wouldn't have slowed down before sticking.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ye it is a dead motor, we took the door apart today, as the window was stuck down completely, so we took the motor out and released the tension to lift the window until i get a replacement. are these ones from ebay (THE ONES FROM KOREA for like £30) ok t0 use???????? And even though it is 03-09 will it fit my 2002 coupe? and is it the correct one for my right hand drive drivers side????? im soooo confused lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-09-Hy ... ccessories

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
yep they are fine

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
yes they are exactly the same units we get here

1 - 9 of 9 Posts