Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any recommendations for getting tints done? I can find loads of 'mobile' companies which smacks to me of a bloke in a van getting his name on a list... Any reputable companies out there, preferably Yorkshire way!!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Around my way! (Nottingham) a company called execspec tints are generally regarded as the place to go! A little pricey at just under £150 for the 3 rears but i did get what i paid for! :D Not sure if they have a branch up your way but might be worth checking!

Oh and tbh mate ive seen a few mobile tint chaps in action of friends cars and its not as dodgy as it sounds some have been very proffessional the only problem is with a mobile one that you have a higher risk of dust,insects etc etc getting underneath the film and causing bubbling and the likes!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the hints guys, I can pretty much travel to both on a weekend or on a day off and make a day of it... Miller, you got some contact details or a website i can look at?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol thanks Miller, just got it done today will get some pics up and some from the Turners day asap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts