·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gen2 anyone?

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Would be ok on a show stand at somewhere like max power live, where ott is the name of the game. For an everyday drive just looks silly. Looking at the front bumper I reckon the driver regrets that front bumper for everyday use too.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I like the rear bumper... but not much else!!

The front is just a mess!!!!!!!

·
Registered
881 Posts
I can never understand why people put such low bumpers on. The enevitable 'crunch on a speedbump' is bound to happen.
When I was getting my new bumper, I made sure it wasn't too low. There has to be a compromise between looks and praticality.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
70 Posts
I think that's just a typical case of "I'm going to stick as many mods on my car as possible, 'coz that'll make it cool." ... ultimately resulting in a great big mess ... mind you, I'm still trying to patch up my slightly OTT Accent, so I can't really talk :lol:

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Icklesticks said:
This is getting to easy...didnt think I'd find so many....
Or am I just colour blind today? :lol:
Oh God its brutal.........and Irish registered... are we that desperate for new members?......no!

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
The blue one is an F2 as well, not just any old Coupe thats been butchered.
Having said that I've seen a dark blue one with similar bits a different colour, only difference was it was silver colouring and looked good, (f2 evo silver, he just fitted mirrors, bumpers and spoiler from an evo) then did the interior all silver.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
****-doyle said:
Icklesticks said:
This is getting to easy...didnt think I'd find so many....
Or am I just colour blind today? :lol:
I seen this ages ago on Gumtree. I think its still for sale. Quite expensive tho.

Heres the ad: eewwwwwwww
why would u pay 5800 for that? saw a 02 Gen3 with tints, and high spoiler with T badges for 6k the other day

1 - 20 of 101 Posts