Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Yeah thats liam yellow's car. His from the other forum. He's sold it on now tho i think. Pretty sure it was on eBay a while back.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
wasnt he having major engine troubles just after Donnington last year? All that reversing off the trailor must have killed it.. Ive seen the car in person and it is very very nice but theres not a chance id buy it whether i had the cash or not..

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Agree with Ash, I like it, but its not the car for everyday drives. Can't see it being ignored at work either, someone I throw out is garunteed to key it, or if I'm seen getting into it I won't be hard to track down. At least with a dark one it don't stand out too much in the dark, although people have tried posing with it to pull girls.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
i have to say i love it!!!would redo the dash tho , not a fan of the steering wheel!!! wasnt this in a music video too just be4 da summer?

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
yes, loveshy rubbish ;)

personally I really dislike the car it's the perfect example of what you can acchieve with money and no intention of driving a car.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
cheers Ash....i was goin to click on the link but then i said why!i can look at the pics of the car here in peace!!!

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
That song is a chavvy cover of an old dancce classic from the 90s, think the origional was Christine Blonde or something like that.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
hahaha ye are elderly!!! 22 years young!!!

i did see a yellow gen 3 da other day, but it was manky! they had black and yellow seat covers, seat belt padding yokes and a black and yellow sterring wheel cover! vomit!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts